- We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may cancel your order at any time before we despatch the goods or if the goods have been delivered then 14 days from this date. In order to cancel you order, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- You may not cancel an order if the goods have adjusted to your specific requirement or if they have been personalised.
- Any costs associated with returning the good must be paid by you and you must take care in ensuring that the goods are not damaged. If the good are to be returned by post then we recommend using a tracking system where the good is signed for.
- If any of the items that were included with the good such as box and paperwork are missing when the good is returned then we reserve the right to make a reasonable deduction.
- If all the above terms are adhered to and the good is not damaged or missing items such as paperwork, you will be refunded with in 14 days of receipt of the item.
Defect and Damage
- On delivery, it is your responsibility to inspect and report to Customer Services any visible damage/defect to the Products. Do not leave products wrapped and unchecked. All visible damage should be reported within 24 hours of delivery thereafter we reserve the right to refuse your claim. If you believe our goods are of an unsatisfactory quality, please contact us on email@example.com If your claim is accepted you must return the good in the original packaging and a full refund will be issued, unless payment has been made by Credit or debit card or any such payment method that incurs bank charges. In such instances a refund will be made less any banking charges incurred in accepting your method of payment.
- Means a company registered in England and Wales with company registration number 7823124, with registered office at the time being located at 1 Kings Avenue, Winchmore Hill, London, N21 3NA